Mohali Dental Clinic - Mohali Dentist
Mohali is a city also known as the twin city of Chandigarh that is located in Mohali district, the 18th District of the state of Punjab. Officially named after Guru Gobind Singhjis eldest son, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, it is part of the Chandigarh Tricity along with Panchkula.mohali dentist india, SAS nagar dentist, mohali dental clinic, mohali dentist
Before becoming a separate district, it was part of Roopnagar district in Punjab.It was developed in the suburbs of Chandigarh over time through various developmental extensions instead of being designed and completed all at once. It is set apart from the bustling town of Chandigarh as Mohali is completely green, with sprawling open spaces and ecological ridges that are home to a variety of avian species.Mohali is fast developing as the IT hub of well known national and international companies. Not only are the major services of the Indian IT company head quarters located in Mohali, but also so are the international companies such as Quark, Dell, and Philips. Along with all of the international and national technological
The Visitors section of this site contains helpful information for visitors to Advanced Dental Care Center near Mohali. It also highlights some of the special services available.
Near by Station, Bus Stop & Airport Mohali.
- Bus Stand: (Sec-17) 9 Kms.
- Railway Station: 12 Kms.
- Airport: 14 Kms from Chandigarh Airport
- Approx 200 Kms from Amritsar Intl. Airport
- Approx 250 Kms from Indira Gandhi Intl. Airport
Chandigarh is well connected by bus routes with all prominent cities of the neighbouring states of Punjab & Haryana. There is a good connectivity with major cities of the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pardesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal and Delhi.Railway Station
Chandigarh is well connected with major destinations in India. Direct trains are available to/from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Calcutta, Ambala, Kalka, Jodhpur and Trivandaram.Airport
Direct flights to Chandigarh are available to/from are Delhi, Jammu, and Mumbai.
The airlines operating out of Chandigarh are Jet Airways, Indian Airlines and Air Deccan.
Fortis Healthcare rehabilitation Centre cum Medical Inn is situated within the hospital premises and offers 30 well appointed rooms . Fortis Healthcare inn has primarily been set up keeping in mind the needs of patients and their families and creating a comfortable 'home away from home'. Patient's families may avail the facilities provided at Fortis Healthcare inn either when their patient is admitted in the hospital or once he has been discharged and requires follow up care. The room tariffs at Fortis Healthcare inn range from Rs 100 to Rs 4000.
Chandigarh also has two five star hotels namely the' Taj Business Hotel' & 'Mount View Hotel'. The prices vary between Rs.6,000/- to Rs.18,000/- and Rs.3,150/- to Rs.7,700/- respectively single for occupancy.
We do not offer a tie up facility with any hotels or restaurants, however keeping in mind the convenience of the patient, which is paramount at Fortis Healthcare, Fortis Healthcare inn is the most viable and convenient option for a patient and/or his family.
For day to day shopping Mohali offers a choice of various areas to suit all budgets. The closest to hospital being the market in Phase7.Chandigarh also offers a wide range of shopping centres, chief among them being Sectors 17,19,22,& 9.
With the advent of the IT sector in the region, one can look forward to international malls and shopping arenas dotting the area very soon.
- •Alankit Healthcare
- •Bajaj Allianz
- •Family Health Plan Limited
- •Genins India Pvt Ltd.
- •Paramount HealthCare Management
- •Park Mediclaim Consultants Pvt Ltd.
- •SOS International
- •TTK Healthcare Service Pvt Limited
- •United Healthcare
- •Universal Medi-Aid Services
Some of the Corporates empanelled with us
- •ACC LTD
- •Alankit TPA
- •Ambuja Cement
- •Army Personnel of Western Command (SERVING)
- •Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company LTD.
- •Bharat electronics LTD
- •Chandigarh Administration
- •Cooperative bank
- •Corporation Bank
- •Dell International
- •Dedicated Healthcare Services (I) Pvt Ltd (DHS)
- •DSM Anti-Infectives India PVT LTD
- •Gail (Gas Authority of India Ltd)
- •Ex-Servicemen (Non ECHS) and dependents
- •Family Health Plan Limited.
- •FCI (Haryana)
- •Gillette India Ltd
- •Gontermann Peipers (India) Textiles Limited
- •Govt Of Himachal Pradesh
- •Govt of Punjab
- •Govt. of Haryana
- •Hindustan Times Media Ltd
- •Himachal Pensioners welfare Association
- •HSBC Consumer Finance
- •HSBC Corporate
- •HUDCO LTD.
- •Hutchison Essar South Limited
- •Indian Express
- •International SOS services(India) PVT LTD
- •Lawrence school sanawar
- •MAX Healthcare LTD
- •Max specialty Products
- •Medi Assist India PVT LTD
- •Media community
- •Medicare TPA Services PVT LTD
- •Mukat Pipes LTD
- •National Hydroelectric Power Corporation LTD
- •National Institute Of Personnel Management
- •National Institute Of secondary Steel Technology
- •Nestle India LTD
- •NTC Kharar
- •NTPC LTD
- •Paramount Health Services PVT LTD.
- •Park Mediclaim PVT LTD
- •Philips India Limited
- •Power Grid Corporation Of India LTD
- •Procter and Gable
- •PTL & Swaraj Group Of Companies.
- •Punjab Agricultural university
- •Punjab Agro Industries coorporation LTD.
- •Punjab Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd (PACL)
- •Punjab Police
- •Punjab State Industrial Development Corporation Limited Chandigarh(PSIDC)
- •Railway Senior Citizens Welfare Society Chandigarh (RSCWS)
- •Raksha TPA
- •Reliance Retail Ltd
- •Reliance Infocom
- •Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam LTD.
- •SBI Officers' Association Haryana
- •SBOP (State Bank of Patiala)
- •Senior citizens council(Mohali and chandigarh)
- •Sigma Fruedenberg Nox Ltd.
- •Spice Telecom
- The Tribune trust
- •Touchtel India
- •TTK Health Care Services
- •Union Bank of India
- •United Health Care
- •Universal Medi-aid Services LTD
- •Vipul Medcorp Private Ltd
- •YPS Medical Facilities
- •Zee Networkc