Wish for the benefits of braces, but don’t want any person to notice them or looking to correct your smile with no wearing apparent, metal braces? Clear aligners or invisible braces that come under different brand names such as CLEARPATH ALIGNERS, INVISALIGN OR NOVALIGNERS may be the way out you need for your quick, tactful and effectual Orthodontic Treatment.
Clear aligners are a chain of virtually invisible braces, that competently move your teeth to an idyllic placement.. Every aligner is custom-made for each of our patients based on the exclusive qualities of that patient’s anatomy. A perfect smile is designed and a customized sequence of aligners is fabricated as per the patient’s requirements.
All of this movement is done without the use of any metal brackets or the tightening of wires. The majority people won’t even recognize you are correcting your teeth—a big windfall for those who are nervous concerning how they will seem during treatment. Clear aligners have the advantage of generating a stunning smile while it also permits you to take away the device at any time you want. You can floss, brush, and eat with no the limits of having braces or wires in your mouth. With Invisalign, you do not require to change your way of life to put up this treatment.
Why should you prefer CLEAR ALIGNERS/INVISIBLE BRACES?
There are a lot of reasons.
- No One knows—as the aligners are invisible, you do not have to be anxious about people gazing at your braces instead of looking at you.
- These are extremely comfortable.
- These are removable which means that you can take on them out for brushing, flossing, and eating instead of relearning how to do these things around braces.
- Know the Result in advance —when your teeth are imaged, your whole treatment plan will be mapped out for you from start to finish.
- Lesser visits to the dental office.
- Shorter duration of treatment.
Clear Aligners are made once your dentist/orthodontist takes three-dimensional impressions of your teeth and send them to a manufacturer-specific laboratory that constructs your custom-fit clear aligners using computerized technology. These aligners are then sent to your dentist/orthodontist to be tried on and assessed for appropriateness. Clear aligners are presented in sets. The number of aligners will depend on your specific orthodontic problem. You will wear each new aligner set for a particular amount of time, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss. With each new aligner set, your teeth gradually adjust and steadily realign to your preferred smile. At intermittent visits, your dentist will offer the next aligner set and assess your development throughout treatment.
Length of Treatment
- The length of treatment depends on your condition and the kind of invisible braces you are wearing.
- The treatment usually needs 20 to 30 aligners for the upper and lower teeth, in general averages nine to 15 months to complete.
We look forward to working with you.