Dr. Anshu Gupta, MDS (Director)
M.D.S. (Gold medallist) , DEPTARTMENT OF ORAL HEALTH SCIENCES, POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH (PGIMER), CHANDIGARH, India
B.D.S., GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, PATIALA, PUNJAB, India
Master of Dental Surgery or M.D.S is a post graduate programme offered by dental colleges in India. The minimum qualification for this course is Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S). Dental Council of India ( D.C.I ) is the regulatory body for these courses. Currently the duration of course is three years after a 5 years B.D.S. degree.
.Multiple years of professional experience with various dental clinics and hospitals in India.
.She is serving as a senior lecturer at National Dental College and Hospital, Dera Bassi, Himachal Pradesh, India
- .Indian Dental Association
- .American Dental Association ( Membership number 137552171)
- .IAACD- Indian Academy Of Aesthetic And Cosmetic Dentistry
- .Academy of Oral Imlantology (Affiliated to International Congress of Oral Implantologists)
- .SOCIETY FOR ORAL LASER APPLICATIONS (SOLA) , affiliated to European Society for Oral Laser Applications
- .Life member IAACD ( Indian Academy of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry)
.English, Hindi, Punjabi
- November 2009: "BACK TO THE FUTURE" -the 17th Annual conference of the IAACD New Delhi
- July 2009: Certificate - COMPETENCE IN IMPLANT ESTHETICS by Ivoclar Vivadent , Chandigarh
- September 2009: Certificate - MINI DENTAL IMPLANTS: THE MINIMALLY INVASIVE OPTION, Chandigarh, India
- July 2009: Certificate - Lecture program UNDERSTANDING OCCLUSSION - Conducted by DR PARESH KALE Chandigarh, India.
- Feb. 2008: Comprehensive workshop on Rotary Endodontics
- October 2007 - Continuing dental education programme on PORCELAIN VENEERS - 16 credit hours - Bombay
- September 2007 - Comprehensive three days Hands on Workshop on "FULL MOUTH REHABILITATION" - New York College of Dentistry and Smile Care (India)
- August 2007 - Comprehensive course in "Complete Denture and Cast Partial Denture Prosthodotics" - New York College of Dentistry and Smile Care (India)
- March 2007: 6 months Comprehensive Course & Workshop in dental implants - European Academy of Dental Excellence, Hungary
- Feb. 2007 - LIFECARE Total Implant Treatment Concept by Dr DOUGLAS DEPORTER - Delhi, India
- Feb. 2007 - 2nd International Congress of Academy of Oral Implantology - Delhi, India
- Nov 2006 -13th National Conference of the Indian Society of Oral Implantologists. - Delhi, India
- March 2006 - New Delhi, India- Modern Implants at Indian Academy of Implant Dentistry by Dr LEONARD LINKOW - Father of Modern Implant Dentistry
- March 2006 - Smile designing and practice management - Chandigarh, India
- Jan 2006 - Raymond Bertolotti - The Leading Expert on Cutting Edge Restorative Dentistry - Contemporary Bondodontics - Chandigarh, India
- Jan 2006 - 59th Indian Dental Association Conference— Ludhiana, India
- Sep 2004 - FDI Annual World Dental Congress - New Delhi, India
- July 2004 - The Science of Posterior Composites an Core Buildup - The art of Successful Practice
- Nov 2002 - Oral Science centre - Broken, Loose or Knocked Out - Management of Trauma to Young Permanent Incisors in Children - 5th Congress of Asian Academy of Preventive Dentistry - New Delhi, India
- May 2001 - PGIMER, Chandigarh - CME on Current Status of Restorative Techniques and Materials
- Dr. Anshu is a regular contributor to Indian national newspapers like Indian Express.
- She has been a recognized participant in the acclaimed national level dental conferences and is an active member of various organizations.
- Dr. Anshu is a caring dentist, sensitive to patient's needs complemented with a vast experience in the field of dentistry. She is supported by a team of renowned dental consultants of north India and has invested significantly in advanced dental equipment and facilities to ensure world class treatment to her patients. Helping the community and educating the children about healthy dental habits has been her passion. Her professional integrity, talent, and patience are some of her attributes recognized by her peers and patients alike.
- Dr. Anshu’ s hobbies include watching movies, listening to music and traveling.
- You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org